6600 Grand Central Avenue
Vienna, WV 26105
Aug 4, 2015
About Natural Remedies
Natural Remedies Spa was opened on July 1, 1999 in Marietta, Ohio by Bill Moore. Bill began as a lone massage therapist with the idea that a spa should be a place to which people can retreat. Since its conception, the spa has grown to a team of 8 massage therapists, 4 cosmetologists, 2 aestheticians, and nail technicians. We all share the vision that our service level is what brings our customers back.
From the moment you walk in our door, it is our goal to help you relax, unwind and recuperate. We are continually updating and enhancing the services we offer to provide our clientele with cutting edge service. The location at 6600 Grand Central Avenue, Vienna, WV, was opened in November, 2006. It was designed to offer the ultimate spa experience. Stop by today and take a tour of our facilities and experience the difference for yourself.
Natural Remedies Spa
6600 Grand Central Avenue, Vienna, WV 26105
It is our goal for you, our client to enjoy the “SPA EXPERIENCE” in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Therefore we ask that you help us by following a few basic rules.
- Turn off your cell phone or switch to vibrate.
- We understand that you expect and deserve the very best. In fairness to our guests and for safety purposes, children under the age of 12 are not permitted on our working floor without an appointment, and may not wait in the lobby unless supervised by an adult.
Spa services are available by appointment Monday – Saturday. We recommend calling well in advance to ensure availability.
We suggest that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to handle any paperwork or get situated and ready for your spa experience.
To avoid a late cancellation fee of 50% of the service scheduled, we request that clients provide us with:
- A minimum of 24-hour notice to your scheduled appointment.
- A 48-hour notice for Spa packages.
- Spa packages require a credit card to hold the reservation.
We regret that late arrivals will not receive any extension of their scheduled service times, and will be responsible to pay for the full service amount.
Cash, personal checks, Visa, and Mastercard are accepted. Gratuities are appreciated.